Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spider Hunt

While working late in our Africa office one evening and being bored with conference calls nonetheless, we decided to go on a spider hunt. I had just bought my boss a present and just in time too: a bag of rubber bands for his killing sprees... You see, the rubber bands are the weapon and the spiders are the target. The bossman has been practicing and his aim has been improving. However, on this fateful night, we came across the hairy spider of death.......


2 comments:

  1. A worthy war. In college in Missouri, we had roaches who would have given your spider a run for his money. They were about the same size, except they could withstand a direct rubber band hit. Once, we put one in a glass juice bottle, dropped in a firecracker and put on the lid. The jar shattered - and the roach ran away. So...I'd say hunt the spiders, but if Africa has roaches, just leave them alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Amy! I dont think I would have gottent that close in the first place. I definetly would have screamed like a girl worse than you did though. So did the final rubber band hit kill the sucker or what?

    ReplyDelete