Monday, March 12, 2012

Exploding!

Before I went up to Cedar Rapids, I was chatting with a few friends about what I was going to do after my time there. I didn't have any idea what would happen. All I knew was the God had told me to keep my calendar clear and that He would put on there what he wanted. One person told me something like this: Well, you may come back to Ankeny... OR you may stay in Cedar Rapids... OR the things that God has been calling you to do may just explode and you may be all over the place. and then he says, oh yea. I think it's the third option!

Well he was right :) Things have been exploding for me! I have been asked to lead worship for a women's event this next weekend at a ministry that meets in downtown Des Moines. Next weekend, I'll be leading worship for a Friday night service at IHOP-Iowa. Derek Steen will be a guest speaker that night. Derek oversees the Prophetic ministry at the Wind and Fire prayer center in Cedar Rapids. It's going to be a power packed night!

And then I was asked to come out to a house of prayer in San Diego. We are still working out details of all that I am going to do while I am there. I'll fill you in on more details once they are figured out, but I am excited!!! Let's just say, this is huge for me!

Praise God! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment