Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where was Amy?

OK, so apparently there was some confusion over where I was leading worship last Friday night. I'm so sorry about that!

There are 2 houses of prayer that I have been volunteering at. First is KHOP, Kingdom House of Prayer in Ankeny. The second is IHOP-IA, International House of Prayer Iowa. IHOP-IA is not affiliated with the IHOP in Kansas City. It is modeled after it, but is separate. You can check out their website at www.ihop-iowa.org. I lead a prayer set at IHOP-IA on monday nights from 6 to 8. I will also be leading their Friday night worship team for at least the next few weeks. So, if you ever want to join me in prayer, here's my usual schedule:

Monday night 6 to 8 pm at IHOP-IA. Click here for directions.

Tuesday night 6 to 8:30 pm at KHOP. Click here for directions. We have prophecy and healing rooms open every Tuesday night in addition to the prayer room being open. We will also be open on Saturday April 14 from 9 am to noon for prophecy and healing. If none of these times work for you, I can arrange to meet you another time. Just send me a message.

Friday night - worship starts at 7 pm at IHOP-IA. This is an Encountering God Service (EGS). I will be leading worship and Justin Callies, director at IHOP-IA will be sharing the Word.

I have one quick testimony to share. I was prophesying with some friends over a gentleman at Heartland on Saturday night. We started praying over him, and he was holding his hands out before the Lord. I reached out and touched his hand, and I can't describe it any better than electricity. It felt like a jolt of electricity zapped both of us when I touched his hand. He went flying to the floor laughing and so did I. NOW THAT WAS FUN!!!

Praise God for all that He's doing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I still have that CD you sent me from the prophesy room. It's helped me make some big decisions regarding Kingdom Realities. You are such a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete