Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Got My Ticket!

I'm sorry I haven't posted much of anything about my return to Zimbabwe. I didn't know any details or how long it was going to be before I got my ticket. But I just bought the ticket today. YAY!!! :) I don't want to give out the specific dates for safety sake, but I'll be flying mid-August.

Can I just tell you... I am super excited!!!! Not only am I going back, but the travel time back to Zim is less than 20 hours... quite significantly less than the 38 hours it took me to get there the first time! woohoooooo....

I am still in Connecticut visiting my family and working from here... gotta love a mobile job! I will be traveling to Washington DC next week for some business meetings and I'll even have a little time to do some site seeing. I am in awe of how much the Lord loves me. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This is all of us together.



Here's a quick testimony: My older sister was talking to my mom's best friend and the Lord started showing her some things to share with my mom's friend. So, a few days later, my sister asks me to confirm the Word she gave. I didn't know anything at all what my sister had said. I prayed and closed my eyes... I almost always 'see' when my eyes are closed. I had a vision, very detailed and intricate. I shared the whole thing with my sister and she just started laughing. The vision described exactly what my sister had already told my mom's friend. So, I shared it with my mom's friend and it gave her the confirmation she was looking for. Yet again... God IS SO COOL! Are you looking for confirmation for something? Ask a friend to pray and don't tell them what it's about... I bet you they will hear the Lord and give you the confirmation you are looking for! Email me your testimonies!

2 comments:

  1. Great testimony. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Mid august sounds like about the time i'll be cleared by my doctor to go back to work! Thanks for the prayers, enjoy ur time with family. See u soon...

    ReplyDelete