Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lion park

I am just about ready to return to Zimbabwe... There are a few more details to work out state side, but most things are done. I have been going through some photos from when I was there and it makes me SO excited to go back. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone there that I got to know on my first trip.

On my first trip there earlier this year, I went to the Lion and Cheetah park, which is just outside of Harare, Zimbabwe. Here is a little video clip that I look. Some of the lions had a little scuffle. The guide with us told us that they had outcast one of the lions. Nothing but a chain link fence between us. Some friends told us that people have been mauled at this park before. For some reason, I wasn't scared... right up until the end of the video... then I got a little nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment