Monday, January 9, 2012

Physical healings and stepping into new things!

The 5 nights of gatherings last week were amazing and awesome and you missed it if you weren't here. Tuesday night was the night of spontaneous dancing. The whole front of the alter was crowded with people worshiping the Lord through dance and a prophetic song being sung. The sweet presence of the Lord was filling my heart to over flowing. I felt this determination rising up within me to press into Him for more.

I led a prayer set 4 afternoons last week, Monday through Thursday, and was at the gatherings every night. I didn't have much time to blog like I thought I would. After so much time in the presence of the Lord, I feel His closeness. It feels so good to have Him sooo close.

On Sunday mornings, Wind and Fire has an intensive time of equipping called Blacksmith. Well this Sunday morning, we took some time to share testimonies from the previous week of gatherings. There were several physical and emotional healings!! A woman who was severely crippled with arthritis was healed. Her wrist had been completely frozen up and unmovable and God totally healed it in an instant! Another woman shared her testimony of how he healed her back. There was also a young man who really needed some love and acceptance, and he felt love and acceptance for the first time. God really started healing his heart. It was so beautiful. Many others shared how God was transforming their view of Cedar Rapids and reaching out to those around them.

After the week of gatherings was over, I admit I needed some rest! I spend most of the weekend composing some new music. I am really loving all the time that I am getting in front of an instrument in the presence of the Lord.

The Lord is surrounding me with an awesome worship team. The woman who oversees the prayer room schedule was quite shocked to see that I had almost a full team on my second day already. Thank you Lord for your perfect timing! We are starting to really flow in the Spirit and a real unity is developing quickly.

Two people on this team are fairly new to singing and praying from a mic. I love to see people stepping out into the things the Lord has for them. It so moves my heart. The Lord's goodness and kindness and mercies are never ending. If you haven't stepped out into what He wants you to do, maybe it's time to do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment