Saturday, September 25, 2010

25 Random Things

I wrote this 25 random things about myself in February 2009. I reread it just today.... it really made me laugh. I thought I would share ... maybe you will laugh too... If you know someone that needs a laugh, maybe they should read it too...

Maybe I'll write another one... hmmm....

1. In 2005 I moved from Connecticut to Minnesota, to South Dakota, to Montana, and settled in Iowa. (and yes that was all in one year).
2. In 2007 I moved from Iowa to Montana then back to Connecticut and then again back in Iowa (again... all in one year. )
3. I am really good at packing and driving really large trucks across the country.
4. The disclosure of this information is not an offer to help you move... lol
5. I am moving again.
6. This will be my fifth move within Iowa.
7. I have been called unstable by many people and have been told that I need to "settle down". Whatever...
8. I LOVE to travel. However, most people's view of travel doesn't include taking everything you own with you.
9. South Dakota has 3 bathroom's across the entire state... and should I mention... they're outhouses?!
10. I've seen 4 elk in Montana... hmmm, more than the number of bathroom's in South Dakota.
11. OK, So I didn't really see 4 elk in Montana, but I thought it was funny.
12. Speaking of Montana, my furthest travel was Switzerland.
13. I still have the toothpaste and toothbrush that they gave me on my flight to Switzerland.
14. Did I mention that was 10 years ago? But don't worry, I plan on replacing my toothbrush soon.
15. While I was in Switzerland, I became a professional hitchhiker.
16. I still haven't been able to convince anyone in the States, including my Mother and excluding Beth, that thats the best and cheapest way to travel.
17. I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
18. Sorry I never get your Christmas cards Gramma and Grampa and you now need to replace your address book because of me.
19. Did I mention that for 3 of my moves I took my sister Beth, her husband, and 3 kids with me? I just couldn't stop packing...
20. Please don't ask me to tell you the story about moving the piano. You wouldn't believe me anyway.
21. In my travels, I've discovered that I enjoy jumping things off cliffs, myself and cars included.
22. Yes, number 21 is actually true.
23. I've contemplated living out of my car, but I haven't been able to talk anyone into letting me... YET...
24. Maybe a motor home is a more suitable option for me.
25. For those of you that think I need therapy, you are dull, boring, and lack any sense of adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Miss Amy,

    You are definitely spontaneous. I asked recently if you are a writer and you said 'NO' but i strongly feel you should try it.

    L

    Milton

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... that is funny Milton. I thought you asked me if I were a graphic designer... I do like to write but only when I get to pick the topic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! This is too funny shaa... u should be a stand up comedian, i promise i'd laugh :-) And Yes!!!! write another one!

    ReplyDelete