Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mosquitoe Net

I was so tired the other night when I went to bed. It just so happened that that was the night that the mosquitoes decided to swarm my room. OK... You have got to be kidding me!!

So in reality there were probably only like 3 mosquitoes in my room but at the rate to which they swarmed my head, it felt like there were a hundred of them... Needless to say, I spent most of the night trying to figure out to keep these ugly little creatures from eating me alive. They were so loud. It sounded like one of those really ugly BIG horse flies. But as soon as I climbed out of my comfy, cozy, and nice and warm bed, I couldn't hear them at all. URGH! You would have laughed at me as I scoured the room, trying to be as quiet as I could so that I could hear them and kill them with a flip flop...

No success... Gotta love mosquitoe nets... guess what I was doing the next day? WOOHOO... good night sleep here I come!

This is me trying to make you think I know how to hang a mosquitoe net. It looks convincing... doesn't it?



In reality, I helped... a little... This is my boss here in Zim. Him and his wife have been amazing support to me while I am here. They are from the US as well... Iowa even!



Finished product... and a good night's sleep! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment