Thursday, September 23, 2010

Un-noticed signs?

I remember one of the first times I saw one of these signs. It spoke volumes to me. And then I started realizing that these little signs are everywhere... sometimes, several right in a row. They are all hung on trees just like this one.



I am usually in a car and not in a position to take pictures of these signs, but I was walking through town with a friend today and I had the time to take a few pictures. She said that most people don't even see the signs anymore. They don't even know they are there. Ya know how you can walk down the same street everyday and not know the name of the road? Or how when someone changes decorations, you know it's new, but you can't remember what used to be in that same spot?... She said it is the same thing with these signs... No one even sees them anymore.



I can't put myself in the shoes of a woman who feels she has no other choice.

I can't understand how a doctor who has given his life to save lives can kill the unborn and still have a conscience.

I can't understand the sacrifice of a child for the sake of one's convenience...

I can hear the screams of the blood of the innocent children crying from the ground when I am in intercession.

I can hear the sound of the Lord sobbing as we throw away our blessings.




Psalm 127:3 - Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him.

Lord, send me my reward... I will be their mother... Open our eyes to once again see these signs...

No comments:

Post a Comment